aceofaura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to AceOfAura's very own forum! A good place to chill out, so start posting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come here to apply for mod!

Go down 
+6
AnimalNitrates
AipomZz
The-Golden-Warrior
Daco
WaiterJoy
AceOfAura
10 posters
AuthorMessage
AceOfAura
Poké Professor
Poké Professor
AceOfAura

Come here to apply for mod! Empty
PostSubject: Come here to apply for mod!   Come here to apply for mod! EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:04 pm

This is a competition for my first forum Moderator. Basically, fill in what I ask in this format, but you must meet these requirements:

- You have atleast 10 posts on this forum.
- You must not have asked for mod before/you must not ask for mod in this thread.

Name:
How much experience of being a Moderator do you have?:
A little bit about you:
Anything else you want to say:
Back to top Go down
https://aceofaura.forumotion.net
WaiterJoy
PokéPerson
PokéPerson
WaiterJoy

PostSubject: Re: Come here to apply for mod!   Come here to apply for mod! EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:26 pm

Ben
I have been moderators on many forums and chat rooms before, i have been told i do a good job (although they probably lie to make me feel good)
I live in London, i'm usually on the computer and hard working, i have a terrible sense of humour and i can get very serious sometimes...i'm also very mad.
I like stuff Very Happy including cheese...yum
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/waiterjoy
Daco
PokéPerson
PokéPerson
Daco

PostSubject: Mod   Come here to apply for mod! EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:28 pm

Why you want to become Moderator?: Cos I Love Dunsparce
How much experience of being a Moderator do you have?: I Worked For A Game For 2 Years Then Quit
A little bit about you: Im Straight...
Anything else you want to say: I Am Straight.... Not A Girl Too
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Dacothetrainer
The-Golden-Warrior
PokéPerson
PokéPerson

PostSubject: Re: Come here to apply for mod!   Come here to apply for mod! EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:35 pm

Name: T.G.W.
Why you want to become Moderator?: i r chatmod.
also worked on many forums.
How much experience of being a Moderator do you have?:^
A little bit about you: im a average, epic mod material (Lol) and ie worked on many, as you know.
Anything else you want to say: i liek ur voice :$
Back to top Go down
AipomZz
PokéPerson
PokéPerson
AipomZz

PostSubject: Re: Come here to apply for mod!   Come here to apply for mod! EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:36 pm

Name: Andy.
Why you want to become Moderator?: I'd like to become a moderator because i've never been given any responsibility.
How much experience of being a Moderator do you have?: None, but my friend has been one on a forum so I logged in as him and did a little explorin'.
A little bit about you: I play guitar aswell as drums. I get good grades, and enjoy sports.
Anything else you want to say: Don't mind if I do or don't become mod. I'll still be on the forum.
Back to top Go down
AnimalNitrates
PokéPerson
PokéPerson
AnimalNitrates

PostSubject: Re: Come here to apply for mod!   Come here to apply for mod! EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:49 pm

Name: Harry
Why you want to become Moderator?: Because I know that power needs to be controlled and regulated. I feel I am fit for the job.
How much experience of being a Moderator do you have?: Quite a bit.
A little bit about you: I would describe myself as a hedonist, an atheist, anti-war, a feminist and pro-choice. I'm also a fan of Pendulum.
Anything else you want to say: If I become moderator, I would be over-the-moon with joy. If I don't... well, that gun looks particularly attractive.
Back to top Go down
callumkid126
PokéPerson
PokéPerson
callumkid126

PostSubject: Re: Come here to apply for mod!   Come here to apply for mod! EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:06 am

name callum
age 12
reson y i want to be mod is becuse im good at stoping spam and will not abuse it like some ppl will and have never been a mod on a forum only on a stream and stoped lots of spammers
a little about me i like pokemon games and zelda games
a liitle i want to say i hate spam
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/callumkid126
gible553

PostSubject: Re: Come here to apply for mod!   Come here to apply for mod! EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:57 am

Name: Devin
Why you want to become Moderator?: Because ill be here 24/7 to stop trolls spamming and whatnot
How much experience of being a Moderator do you have?: A little bit
A little bit about you: I live in USA
Back to top Go down
garchomp
PokéPerson
PokéPerson
garchomp

PostSubject: Re: Come here to apply for mod!   Come here to apply for mod! EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:31 am

Chris---13

i want to become a mod because i can
little/non
live in phoneix ,arizona was born in austria in europe lives in america since i was 4 and fav poke is garchomp which theres a forum on smogon to bring back garchomp in UU
Back to top Go down
Uno Slice To Kill
PokéPerson
PokéPerson

PostSubject: Re: Come here to apply for mod!   Come here to apply for mod! EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:31 pm

Name: Lewis
Why you want to become Moderator?: I think I would handle the job well, I will be active on the forums and stop the spam & rule breakers.
How much experience of being a Moderator do you have?: I was once a co-founder on a small forum, with just over 15 members. It wasn't a big forum, but the 15 or so members were all active and I kept everyone in line.
A little bit about you: I like to play guitar, and trampoline regularly. I also play Basketball two or three times a week.
Anything else you want to say: If I became the Moderator, I would definately dedicate myself to the forum. If not, I would work even harder to become a Mod.

[Uno Slice To Kill]
Back to top Go down
AceOfAura
Poké Professor
Poké Professor
AceOfAura

PostSubject: Re: Come here to apply for mod!   Come here to apply for mod! EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:35 pm

Ok, decision made. Check in the other thread.

[Thread Locked]
Back to top Go down
https://aceofaura.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come here to apply for mod!   Come here to apply for mod! Empty

Back to top Go down

Come here to apply for mod!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
aceofaura :: General :: Become A Mod! [Closed, Results]-
Jump to: