aceofaura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to AceOfAura's very own forum! A good place to chill out, so start posting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Writing Contest RESULTS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AceOfAura
Poké Professor
Poké Professor
AceOfAura

Pokemon Writing Contest RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Writing Contest RESULTS   Pokemon Writing Contest RESULTS EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:52 pm

1st Place - LiekingOfMudkipz. The story was an epic battle, with proper game mechanics and a nicely sized story. A detailed, great battle. I would love to see a continued version.

2nd Place - AipomZz. Your story was a fantastic summary of the Movie. It was nice to see a detailed written version. However, I didn't like that it was something already made in words.

3rd Place - Dacothetrainer & callumkid126. Yours were both equally good. I couldn't decide between them. You won't both get 300 PokeDollars, you'll get 150 each.

Thank you for participating! Everybody got a prize. Biggest congratulations to LiekingOfMudkipz, winning 1,500 PokeDollars! Aipom got 700 PD's and Daco & callum get 150 each. Congratulations everyone!

If you are going to post in this thread, please be kind and give congratulations to the winners.
Back to top Go down
https://aceofaura.forumotion.net
AipomZz
PokéPerson
PokéPerson
AipomZz

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Writing Contest RESULTS   Pokemon Writing Contest RESULTS EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:21 pm

Bah. Second place.

Nah, I'm not bothered. Congratulations Mudkipz.
Back to top Go down
LiekingOfMudkipz
PokéPerson
PokéPerson

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Writing Contest RESULTS   Pokemon Writing Contest RESULTS EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:28 pm

Thanks Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Writing Contest RESULTS   Pokemon Writing Contest RESULTS Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Writing Contest RESULTS
Page 1 of 1