aceofaura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to AceOfAura's very own forum! A good place to chill out, so start posting!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

heli's reviews

Go down 
AuthorMessage
helifan34
PokéPerson
PokéPerson
helifan34

heli's reviews Empty
PostSubject: heli's reviews   heli's reviews EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:36 am

hey guys its me Helifan34 and on this topic where i will post my review to my new games or if i want, some games i just have laying around some where. the games will be given a description, pros and cons, my opinion, and a rating.

for now i dont have a review but i will post one soon never mind
Back to top Go down
helifan34
PokéPerson
PokéPerson
helifan34

heli's reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: heli's reviews   heli's reviews EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 6:09 pm

Super Smash Bros Brawl for the wii

this game is a fighting games that people of all ages will love. it have WiFi so you can go online and battle other people that have the game and a WiFi connection. this is a great party game with more characters, more stages, and more fun then before. each character is unique and everyone has a suited character they love to play as. the story mode has improved from the second one in the triology, its a little to easy but still fun to play with vast worlds and a nicely done story line. This game is great but have some minor flaws, like so cheap items and moves that make some characters unfair when battling online or with friends. the online is a nice touch but the load times can be long on wifi and single player.

pros: more characters, more stages, more everything then ever before. has online play and a story mode thats much better then before

cons:cheap moves and items like the fan, long load times, story mode is to easy

rating: 8.5/10 great game to have but some minor problems
Back to top Go down

heli's reviews
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
aceofaura :: Other Popular Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: